Monday, March 5, 2007

Elation to Frustration

I was thrilled to find a box at my door when I got home from work tonight. The camera arrived! Scanned the manual, played around with the different settings and snapped a couple of photos. Couldn't wait to upload pics of my current works-in-progress*. I took a really cute shot, too, with Curry and my almost finished Here Comes Santa Claus. So I head over to the computer to install the necessary software and . . . no pictures tonight! For some unknown reason, the drive is not reading the CD. Argghh!! I don't have the patience right now to deal with this. I also think my Dell support contract has expired so I may have to figure this out on my own. Crappy thing is, I already had to have this drive replaced once already. Oh, bother.

*I realized a few days ago that I had a senior moment when setting up this blog. I mistakenly referred to stitching projects currently being worked on as UFOs rather than WIPs. Of course, I know UFOs are those projects that haven't been touched for more time than a stitcher may care to remember. Oh well, I still like the name of the blog as it is, so it shall remain.

1 comment:

May said...

Bummer. I hope you can figure it out tomorrow.