Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's all new to me

I'm new to blogging as you can probably tell. I'm not a regular reader of any, except for some friends. It's not in my nature to freely offer my opinion about things or to talk about life's minutiae -- particularly the minutiae of my life. I know that's not what blogs -- good ones anyway -- are all about. But some I've seen seem to lean in that direction.

I named
my blog UnFinished Objects because any cross-stitcher or crafter worth her salt has many of these projects -- also called UFOs -- hanging around. But that never stops us from starting a new one! So my main focus as I enter the blogosphere will be on the crafts I enjoy -- mostly cross-stitch, some knitting, needlepoint, beading and jewelry making. I'll get around to listing my many UFOs -- finished ones, too! -- and will keep track of my progress on those I'm currently working on. I hope to share some of my thoughts about working on these projects, and maybe what I'm thinking about at the time. I also hope to share some of my other interests like reading, places where I've traveled and anything else that strikes my fancy.

And since I'm learning about blogging as I go along here, this too is one of my UFOs.

Progress to date (updated as of Feb. 25, 2007):




No comments: