- Whenever I leave the house, I always say to the cats, “See you later, guys.”
- I never read the end of a book to find out what happens. It would spoil it for me.
- I’ve never had a driver’s license. I’ve taken lessons but never practiced enough to take the test. Living in NYC it doesn’t pose much of a problem. Although I wouldn’t mind having the freedom to get away without having to deal with public transportation. While I lived in
Bermudafor six months, I had a permit to drive a scooter, and I drove on the left side of the road.
- I lived in
Bermudafor six months. I was in “transition” in my life. Left corporate to work with a friend who ran a self-help type workshop. When she moved to America Bermuda, she asked me to go, too. Didn’t turn out very well. But Bermudais a beautiful place. I loved the scent of flowers in the air – oleander, bougainvillea, hibiscus; the beautiful colors; being close to the ocean. But at only 20 square miles, it gets a little claustrophobic after awhile.
- When I travel, I like to read a book that is set in or about the place I’m visiting. On my first trip to
– more years ago than I care to remember – I read “The Agony and the Ecstasy” about Michelangelo. I read Hemingway’s “A Moveable Feast” on a trip to Italy a few years ago. Paris
- I have a really good sense of direction.
- I am currently addicted to any of the animal rescue shows on Animal Planet – and cry almost every single time I watch one.
- I’m religious about wearing lipstick or lip balm when I’m outside (especially in the winter) to avoid chapped lips. I also always wear a scarf around my neck in the winter. When I don’t, I usually get a sore throat and a bad cold.
The rules of the Meme are:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
- People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
- At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
There aren't 8 people I feel comfortable tagging, so I'll tag:
3. Theresa – Although she doesn’t have a blog, she’s an interesting person. I’ll ask her to add her facts in comments.