Monday, May 14, 2007

A Smile for Today

There are a few websites and blogs that I check everyday -- anything from current events to food or stitching blogs to just fun stuff. Stuff on My Cat falls into the just fun stuff, of course.

No matter what mood I'm in, it always puts a smile on my face. I amazed at what so
me of these cats put up with. I admit I occasionally look around the apartment to see what I can put on Curry and Jasper, but so far, they'll have none of it. I guess they don't want their 15 seconds of fame.

This is my favorite for today. He looks just like Curry. And any photo of a wet cat can't help but make me laugh.

Curry

Jasper

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

The secret to the lazy daisy is the secret to my whole life: be loose! It's true, I've always been (a) loose (stitcher). It just might work for you! :)

Cynthia said...

Anna, I will certainly try to be more "loose." But I doubt that will change my attitude toward lazy daisies. ;-)

If anyone else is reading this comment, I posted on Anna's blog complimenting her lazy daisy stitches . I also mentioned how much I hate doing that stitch.